Matt Davies Stockton Investigates Cool Gadgets for The Modern Life
According to Matt Davies Stockton, there are plenty of cool gadgets in the market. However, most of them just look cool and are gimmicky at best. Instead, let’s look at some of the coolest gadgets that can improve your modern life. These gadgets serve a practical purpose while boasting some cool technology.
- BioLiteFirePit – If you like camping, this is an amazing gadget that was designed for you. During camping trips, a campfire provides you with heat, natural light, protection from wild animals, and also allows you to cook your food. However, the smoke that comes with it can ruin the fun and isn’t good for your lungs. The BioLiteFirePit solves that problem.
It is a Bluetooth-controlled wood-burning system that cooks your meals and creates a beautiful outdoor floating fire without emitting smoke. It’s able to pull off this miracle with its advanced airflow system. An integrated fan injects the pit with air across 51 jets. This improves combustion dramatically and burns off particulate matter before it has a chance to escape the fire as smoke. The dramatically increased combustion also allows you to go from spark to fire within just half a minute.
- VeSync Mini Smart Plug by Etekcity – Smart light bulbs and ceiling fans have become cheap and affordable over the years. Your home’s HVAC system has also been smart since the Nest thermostat was introduced in the market. However, your home still has a lot of gadgets that are plugged into the traditional wall socket and can’t be controlled remotely over your home’s Wi-Fi network.
It’s time to change that with the VeSync Mini Smart Plugs. These smart plugs plug into the traditional sockets of your home and can be controlled via your Wi-Fi network. So, whether you plug lamps, toasters, microwave ovens, or any other gadget. All of them can be remotely turned on or off with the VeSync app. You can even set timers to automatically cut off power and also monitor power draw from the plugs.
- Code Jumper – Code Jumper is a revolutionary set of gadgets that can enable blind or visually impaired children to learn the basics of computer science. It comes as a set of physical pods that provide touch and audio feedback and allow children to create basic sequences in computer programming.
It’s a physical and fun way of creating computer code by moving around pods and plugging them into each other or the hub to create computer code and educate children and programming skills. With over 25 hours of instruction and 19 lessons, this gadget can help impart basic computer science knowledge to your children and ignite that learning passion within them.
Matt Davies Stockton suggests that you do your own research on these gadgets and buy them if they serve a practical purpose in your modern life. Instead of spending money on useless things, it’s better to invest in cool gadgets that make your life easier and add more value to it.
- Matt Davies Stockton Investigates Cool Gadgets for The Modern Life August 26, 2022
- Top Tools That Small Businesses Need Utilize To Promote Their Growth August 26, 2022
- Gen Z Flocking to Live Stream Social Media Platform Yubo August 12, 2022
- 5 Benefits of Using Proforma Invoice Software in Your Business August 12, 2022
- The Proper Usage Of The KuCoin Stirs Can Be Immensely Useful Trading Career August 1, 2022
- The Benefits of SEO: How to Improve Your Rankings and Drive More Traffic August 1, 2022
- The Shift To A Contactless World July 27, 2022
- August 2022
- July 2022
- June 2022
- May 2022
- April 2022
- February 2022
- January 2022
- December 2021
- November 2021
- October 2021
- September 2021
- August 2021
- July 2021
- June 2021
- May 2021
- April 2021
- March 2021
- February 2021
- January 2021
- December 2020
- November 2020
- October 2020
- August 2020
- July 2020
- June 2020
- May 2020
- April 2020
- March 2020
- February 2020
- January 2020